7th Portsmouth Colorectal Congress – 14th to 17th June 2023
June 14 @ 9:00 am - June 17 @ 5:00 pm BST
To find out more, and register, please click on the image below. ALSGBI members receive a discount of 10%, please select the “Discounted Fees” option on registration and enter the numeric part only of your membership number.
NB: If you would not be able to attend in person, virtual registration gives delegates access to the livestream for all 3 days as well as access to the recordings for up to 6 months afterwards. Costs are GBP 150 for consultants and GBP 75 for trainees and AHP’s.
Please click HERE for the programme
The Congress features:
- Latest review of Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery for colorectal cancer
- Latest Technology and Innovation
- Live Operating and video tutorials
- Training and credentialling
- Workshops and key lectures
- Hands-on courses
- Opportunities to learn from the best in the field of Colorectal surgery
Areas covered will include surgical navigation for TME optimisation, immunotherapy & TNT for rectal cancer, novel MRI predictors for staging and prognosis, central vascular dissection for CME, the MIRCAST trial, robotic AWR, splenic flexure mobilisation and single-stapling pouch anastomosis.
Venue: Portland Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth, Hants PO1 3AH