Wednesday 26 November 2014 – 8 CPD POINTS
Training Day Programme
Cuschieri Skills Centre, University of Dundee
Level 5, Ninewells Hospital
DUNDEE, DD1 9SY
- Being held in the internationally renowned Cuschieri Skills Centre, Dundee
- Will involve anatomically-based prosection training for dissection and tissue plane development in cadaveric models
- Designed for trainee gastrointestinal surgeons and colorectal surgeons at all levels of surgical training but will be especially useful for those nearing completion of training
- An opportunity to receive expert tuition from the top class ALSGBI faculty
- Only 24 bursary places available, demand is expected to be high, so apply early to avoid disappointment
To qualify for a FREE place, trainees must register for the full Annual Scientific Meeting by 27 September 2014 and be current paid-up members of the ALSGBI. Subject to availability – register early to avoid disappointment.
For full details as to how to apply please contact Jenny Treglohan (email@example.com)
This day is supported by Ethicon Endo-Surgery and promises to be a unique training opportunity.