Wednesday 25 November 2015 – 8 CPD POINTS
Training Day Programme
Kent Lodge, Broadgreen Hospital
Thomas Drive, Liverpool L14 3LB
- Being held in the MASTER UNIT, Liverpool
- Will involve anatomically-based prosection training for dissection and tissue plane development in procine models
- Designed for trainee gastrointestinal surgeons and colorectal surgeons at level 4-6 of surgical training
- An opportunity to receive expert tuition from the top class ALSGBI faculty
- Only 24 bursary places available, demand is expected to be high, so apply early to avoid disappointment
To qualify for a FREE place, trainees must register for the full Annual Scientific Meeting by 25 September 2015 and be current paid-up members of the ALSGBI. Subject to availability – register early to avoid disappointment.
For full details as to how to apply please contact Jenny Treglohan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This day is supported by Ethicon Endo-Surgery and promises to be a unique training opportunity.